More Documents to Download
- Press release - We need a united and fair Europe
- Report on PM Katainen's keynote speech
- Report on Panel I - EU in the Global Economy
- Report on Panel II - Energy Security and Green Economy
- Report on Panel III - A Working Future
- Press release - Book Launch: "From Reform to Growth"
- Trusting in Europe (presentation)
- Report - Keynote speech - Alexander Stubb
- Report on Panel IV - Going for growth
- Report on Panel V - Banking sector, Finance and Regulation
- Report on Panel VI - The future of the Welfare State
- Report on Panel VII- Future Steps in the Strengthening of the EU
- Keynote address Michel Barnier: Financial regulation: laying sound foundations for stability and growth in Europe
- International media coverage
CES was proud to host the fourth Economic Ideas Forum, which was held in Helsinki during the 6th and 7th of June 2013 under the Patronage of Prime Minister Jyrki Katainen. This yearly conference brought together high level economic experts, Ministers of Economy, EU Commissioners, EU Prime Ministers, as well as CEOs of companies from around the world and enterprise representatives. The Forums are a perfect opportunity to present new ideas and offer economic solutions for overcoming issues of global importance and for improving the EU economy. This year's Forum tackled the hottest topics on the economic agenda: the role and continued relevance of the EU in the global economy, new sources of growth, how to deal with unemployment, banking and financial regulation, green economy and sustainability. Every year, over 250 participants attend this high level, interactive conference; previous Forums have been successfully held in Madrid (2010), London (2011) and Dublin (2012) and have received a wide international media coverage. The final programme of the event, profiles of speakers, panel reports and media coverage can all be found below.